Dr. Juan C. Sforzina was born an raised in Venezuela. He is graduated from La Universidad Santa María where he achieved the title of Doctor in Dental Surgery in the year 2000. After 3 years of general practice in Caracas, he decided to pursued his passion. He moved to Mexico city in the year 2004 to study at the Lationamerican University, to achieve a Master of Science degree in Prothodontics and Oral Implantology.
He took the opportunity to work along side some of the most important dental specialists in Mexico city for 5 years, where he gained expertise in placing dental implants and rehabilitating them.
To date He has restore more than 2000 implants.
MIS IMPLANTS, has recognize Dr. Sforzina’s work and has ask him to be a speaker for their brand in different dental events.
Dr. Sforzina is a member of the following dental colleges and academies:
- College of Dental Surgeons of Venezuela.
- Member of the Prosthodontics Society of Venezuela
- Speaker and professor for MIS Implants.
- Member of the Dental Implant Society of Venezuela
- Member of the AAID (American Association of Implant Dentistry)
- Member DSD (Digital Smile Design) Course taken at NYU